Three Day Two Night Tour
Private Tour – Day 1
- 09.00am Pick up from your Auckland Hotel
- Travel to Hobbiton Lord of the Rings Movie Set
- Lunch at Shires rest
- Hobbiton 2 Hour guided tour
- 4.30pm arrive Tauranga
- Stay at Trinity Wharf Hotel Tauranga or similar
Private Tour – Day 2
- 08.00 Sights of Tauranga
- Day tour to Rotorua Te Puia and be guided into the Whakarewarewa geothermal valley to view the
- Pohutu Geyser (the largest natural geyser in the Southern Hemisphere.)
- Enjoy the cultural show and traditional welcome; see the live kiwi birds in their enclosure, the
- traditional village and the world famous Institute of Carving and School of Weaving.
- Lunch at a lake side cafe and enjoy a sightseeing tour of the Rotorua district and lakes.
- 5.00 pm Stay at Rotorua Millennium Hotel or similar.
- Just a short Walk to Polynesian Spa.
- In the evening why not enjoy a traditional hangi meal and concert.
- This is at your cost but is highly recommended.
Private Tour – Day 3
- 08.30 Travel to Waitomo Glow worm Caves
- Experience Glow-worm Caves and Ruakuri Cave
- Ruakuri Cave offers a subterranean experience. Journey down through the spectacular spiral
- entrance and marvel at the softly folding shawl-like limestone formations and crystal tapestries.
- Hear the distant thunder of the subterranean waterfalls.
- The Glow worm, Arachnocampa luninosa, is unique to New Zealand. Thousands of these tiny
- creatures radiate their unmistakable luminescent light as you glide past them
- 5.30pm arrive Auckland
Cost $1170 per person (based on minimum 4 persons)
Cost in New Zealand Dollars per person
All transportation with guided commentary /Accommodation in four star hotels/All entrance fees.
Cost does not include:
- Meals and personal spending
- High season accommodation surcharge for November, February and March, may apply in Rotorua
- All tours are subject to Availability
Costs are based on a minimum of 4 persons, please email us to request a booking: email@example.com
Note: We can custom design tours for 2 to 9 persons just ask us for a cost.